Good evening dear friends,
These days many families are reconsider to purchase pig for their meals?
Facts are many virus continues comes and goes in pig , in year 2018 pigs were having mouth and feet diseases.
Why such things happen , the details are as follows:
Factors that could negatively impact pig feed conversion ratios
(Higher scores, less efficient conversion)
- Feed wastage has been shown to have one of the greatest potential impacts on feed conversion out of all the factors. Feed waste includes loss to rodents or birds, spoiled feed and feed sorted out and refused by pigs.
- Have you noticed how your appetite drops when you’re sick? This happens because our bodies shift energy to combat illness. This same thing happens to pigs when their immune systems use energy to fight the cause of the illness. Diseases or irritation to the gastrointestinal tract can limit the way the gut absorbs nutrients, further limiting energy for growth.
- Irritation caused by parasites could cause a similar response.
- When you market pigs with the weights more than 280 pounds, you lose the opportunity to maximize feed efficiency because pigs at that weight have been shown in studies to be less efficient at converting feed to lean meat.
- Poor sanitation can negatively impact feed efficiency because pigs could need to use energy to fight off pathogens rather than to grow efficiently.
- When striving for a lower pig feed conversion ratio, it’s important to maintain a comfortable environment for your pigs.
- If the temperatures are higher or lower than optimal, your pigs could be using energy to maintain body temperature rather than to grow or build body mass.
Factors that potentially improve pig feed conversion ratios
(Lower scores, improved feed efficiency)
- Optimizing phosphorus in pig diets is a balancing act. Pigs need adequate phosphorous for skeletal development and optimal energy use. If pigs are fed more phosphorus than they can use, the mineral is excreted in waste.
- Pelleting feed can help support pig performance in many ways compared to feeding meal feeds.
- The pelleting process can improve feed handling; quality pellets (with limited fines) prevent pigs from sorting feed and wasting it. Pelleting feeds also reduces particle size for improved digestibility
- Lysine is the limiting amino acid in grain-based swine diets because without it, pigs cannot efficiently use the other essential amino acids needed for optimal growth and development. Grain-based diets alone cannot provide enough lysine for optimal performance.
Actually, do you know pig in some places are kept in dirty place , they are feed rubbish, i have seen it with eyes in some country. So many does not like eating pig .
Before trying to risk your health with them, rather learn to change the menu.
If you are pork lover, there is high possibility to get diabetes.
Pork liver is the top food-based transmitter of hepatitis E, a virus that infects 20 million people each year and can lead to acute illness (fever, fatigue, jaundice, vomiting, joint pain and stomach pain), enlarged liver and sometimes liver failure and death.
Some countries, pig blood is added in their soup or in noodles. There is a high possibility to transfer for multiple diseases into your body.
It cannot be identified until it is final stage.
People give advise to you, if you have thyroid problem , eat pig liver, please never do it, thyroid is iodine.
Already some liver diseases are unable to diagnosis by giving multiple blood test by patiences, think many times before eating it.
Thank you so much for sharing your time with me.
Ms. SK -♻️☘️🌳